What can you expect from us?
Thanks to our extensive experience, we can assist you in practically all facets of selling and letting new constructions.
vb&t Verhuurmakelaars is familiar with various option systems and customer files that are currently active on the market. Depending on the location and target group, we determine the right system in consultation with the client. Thanks to our extensive experience with the different systems, we can guarantee that you as a client will not (or no longer) experience any problems with long-winded rental processes.
We’ve gained extensive experience with various marketing agencies. We’re happy to advise you when making a choice. The marketing strategy is very decisive in terms of reaching our target group.
If the project is not in our direct vicinity, we’ll be happy to consult with a number of local real estate agents. If a partnership is entered into, the commission will be divided. However, final responsibility remains with us as the principal agent. The principal real estate agent (vb&t) is responsible for the financial screening of prospective tenants and drawing up the rental agreements.
We’ll be happy to take care of the entire process from vetting the prospects to signing the rental agreements. Of course, we manage everything through our vb&t Property Management department, which means that all final inspections are conducted by us as well.
– Financial screening
– Drawing up rental agreements
– Signing the rental agreements
– Arranging the transfer, if necessary
The size of a project means that marketing and timing are crucial to ensure sales are successful. Therefore, we like to think along with you about the marketing approach at an early stage. We have interesting contracts with our suppliers enabling us to obtain reduced rates. Examples include:
1. Good artist impressions! These help consumers imagining their future home. We can arrange for 3D visuals to be made. Special 3D glasses allow future residents to imagine themselves in their own homes. These 3D visuals also ensure better findability on the Funda property side.
2. Drone photo, drone video.
3. Maps, 2D and 3D
4. Creation of a professional brochure, flyer, postcards, etc.
5. Creation of a Facebook page and having it managed by the advertising agency. A one-off campaign aimed at obtaining as many likes as possible.
6. Registration with the Funda property side! Offering many tools, such as 360-degree pictures, 3D visuals and floor plans increases findability.
7. Organising a rental event at the construction site.
8. We can, of course, also advise you on initiatives in combination with other forms of social media and other marketing tools. We will be happy to explain the possibilities in the form of a presentation at our office in Eindhoven.